Annual Report 2011
Projects, activities, trainings, publications and financial report for 2011.
During 2011 year FOICA carried out the following activities:
2. Improving the mechanisms of proactive publication.
3. Improvement of public outreach efforts between state bodies to media
4. FOI Strategic Litigation.
5. Public campaign for the public awareness of the right to know.
6. Other Activities
Annual Report 2010
Projects, activities, trainings, publications and financial report for 2010.
During the year of 2010, “Freedom of Information Center of Armenia” NGO implemented two projects, by the financial support of the USAID/Armenia and the World Bank Yerevan Office.
- In November 2010 “Freedom of Information Center of Armenia” established the FOI non-formal Educational Center for providing continuous trainings for public officials and civil servants. T
- In 2010 in 8 Armenian communities – 4 villages (Kuchak, Balahovit, Jrashen and Aparan) and 4 cities (Artashat, Eghvard, Spitak and Aparan) – “Freedom of Information Center of Armenia” placed 40 information billboards, due to which the local self-government bodies should disseminate the information they posses.